- Finance Committee of Conanicut Yacht Club
- Board Member of Jamestown Fitness Club and Bridges Inc.
- Citigroup (1973 – 2012): Began as a corporate banker, ended up as Senior Risk Manager in charge of approving (1) bond underwritings worldwide and (2) Leveraged Buyouts and other highly leveraged transactions.
- Columbia Business School (1973): MBA
- University of North Carolina (1964-1968): BA in American History
- US Army (1969-1972) including a tour in Vietnam.
- Family: Married to Cindy Trask and have two sons: Jake, 27 and Will 25 years old.